vendredi, décembre 09, 2011

Who reads me??

My dear reader,
I do not know who you are, and that notion of anonymity keeps me wondering the kind of person you are. Are you a potential friend? a fellow blogger? A familly member trying to get some news from me and making sure I am doing ok? Just some random web surfer that pressed the wrong link and quickly hit the back button before anyone notice (hope not)? An automatic bot program that will try to sell me some random penis enhancer (this neither)? I am somewhat anxious to know if my production has any meaning to anyone, a mix of personal pride and self esteem along with pure curiosity. If you feel like please leave a feedback at the bottom of this post, mind to register so that I can get the warm feeling of "friendship". Thank you so very much for the kind attention.

Alexandre

1 commentaire:

karine a dit…

Je lis votre blog depuis presque le début,ainsi que beaucoup d'autres.J'espère que vous n'avez pas que "un lecteur".En tout cas je le lis régulièrement,c'est très intéressant,j'aime beaucoup.Dommage que vous n'écrivez qu'en moyenne qu'une fois par mois.
Amicalement
Karine