lundi, décembre 19, 2011

CO2 and Us (as we know it)

Carbon dioxide is an increasing topic in industries but it remains a very unknown gas to the majority. I mean, we all know what CO2 is, where it comes from and why it is so bad... or is it? Without CO2 life would not be functioning on Earth, from temperature to plant life cycle. Hence Us, Human Being as we consider ourselves as the supreme state of evolution (till someone proves it wrong, like for the geocentric theories 500 years ago) would not even exist!!
 I have been part of a course we gave to some employees of the brazilian Petroleum National Agency last week. My presentation is simple (nothing new), I just recompiled and synthesized a couple of facts. The whole presentation is available here. Inside the presentation there is a link to a video but you should be able to access it as I modified the link to go straight to YouTube. In case you cannot directly view the video, you should be able to watch it from here. Feel free to leave your comments, as I do enjoy interaction  :-)..

Aucun commentaire: