jeudi, février 21, 2013

2013 Energy outlooks

Hey there,
First a little consideration: China fêted its New Year recently, with reasons to celebrate: for the first time it has overtaken the USA in import and export activity, becoming the world’s principal trading nation. Year-on-year growth of 9.3 per cent and trade covenants with a constellation of up-and-coming African and Asian nations have assured that China’s star will continue to wax while others wane, yet this expansion is not assuredly infinite. China is already the world’s largest energy producer, consumer and the third largest importer of oil.
I did like the above quote very much, but it is not from me. Lately I've been too busy to really find time to mash things and offer my points of view (probably a lack of wit didn't help neither :-P). For that reason I'll just make another copy-paste (like the oilfield supervisors love to say whenever they can spot a copy-paste practice on a field job instruction report: "fucking engineer!!"), I'm piled between lab work for one project and preparation to sign the other one... busy busy bee!
Nevertheless, I have some outlooks here, one from BP, along with some nice infografics. Another outlook from the ECEEE, do not ask me why such an acronym but nevertheless it seems interesting enough.


Lastly, I fetched some nice page from the US government, a daily updated US energy prices.

Enjoy!

Aucun commentaire: